Food Grade Tubing
Kent Elastomer Products, Inc. keeps things moving in the food and beverage industry – whether it’s milk flowing through dispensers or cheese.
We manufacture all of our food-grade tubing in the U.S. using FDA, NSF and USP Class VI material compounds to fit customers’ exacting specifications, using either latex or non-latex materials.
When creating our natural rubber latex tubing, we use liquid latex to provide the finest physical properties. For an alternative to latex or silicone applications, our thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) tubing provide an excellent substitute.
Safety and compliance are our key priorities. We produce all of our FDA non-latex materials at our SQF-certified food safety extrusion facility in Mogadore, Ohio. We also conduct a Hazard Analysis and Critical Point (HACCP) program, which helps us analyze and control potential hazards to produce the safest products possible.
Our products are as valuable as the services we provide. By choosing to partner with Kent Elastomer Products, you gain:
- Prototyping services and technical guidance.
- Color-matching options featuring a multitude of color choices and the ability to match virtually any color specification.
- Crimping capabilities that help you do your job safely and more efficiently.
- Superb lead times – getting you what you want, when you want it.
- Product assembly services.
- Customized packaging – bulk bagged, individually bagged and sealed, etc.
Food and Beverage Applications Sheet