Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) tubing from Kent Elastomer Products, Inc. is a trusted alternative for many latex and silicone tubing applications.
Your ordering options are as flexible as our product. We manufacture TPE tubing exactly how you want it:
- Size: We can manufacture TPE tubing from .063″ I.D. with O.D.s up to 1″ with a wide range of wall thicknesses. You also can order multi-lumen and solid cord.
- Color: You should see our color wheel. We can match practically every color, even fluorescents.
- Compound: Click here for an in-depth view of our TPE compound offerings and technical specs. We offer FDA, NSF and USP Class VI material compounds for medical and food/beverage applications.
- Crimping: Our crimped tubing options gives food and beverage suppliers a safe alternative for delivering product. We completely crimp the dispensing end of the tube, keeping it protected until the precise moment of use.
- Packaging: We can create custom coils or cut tubing to the lengths you need.
Safety and compliance are our key priorities. We produce all of our FDA non-latex materials at our ASI-certified food safety extrusion facility in Mogadore, Ohio.
Contact us to find out more about thermoplastic tubing from Kent Elastomer Products.