Natural Rubber Latex
Derived from nature, customized for you.
Natural rubber latex compounds from Kent Elastomer Products, Inc. give you the relevant rubber tubing options to fit your specifications – from meeting FDA food grade requirements to absorbing X-rays.
We’re the only latex tubing manufacturer in the U.S., and all the materials we use in our latex compounds meet the recommended safe levels as specified in the U.S. FDA Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, Food and Drug Administration.
- Smoothness through a unique dipping process that eliminates die lines and seams for uninterrupted I.D. and O.D. surfaces.
- Translucency and uniformity of color for unobstructed observation of liquid flow line.
- Gripping power that enables the tubing to grip connectors tenaciously.
- Dynamic sterilization properties, compatible with steam, ETO or gamma radiation.
- Outstanding resilience and high tensile strength at 3500 PSI (24.1 MPa) min, making it an ideal fit for applications that require high resistance to abrasion and excellent tear strength.
- Superior flexibility at low temperatures.
- A natural amber color with the ability to be matched to virtually any color specification.
Natural Rubber Latex Data Sheets
Find out more about our natural rubber latex compounds and their technical specifications.