At the forefront of manufacturing products that contribute to wellness, KEP produces non-latex alternatives that prevent allergic reactions in individuals who have a latex sensitivity.
Free-Band® non-latex surgical tourniquet band.
KEP manufactures Free-Band® non-latex surgical tourniquet bands from a blend of materials available exclusively through KEP that is specifically chosen to provide physical properties that closely resemble those of latex while eliminating concerns of latex sensitivity.
Our Free-Band Tourniquets are made from a reliable and highly durable material while meeting strict biocompatibility standards in the medical industry. Choose from a range of colors, sizes and packaging options, and notch cut for quick and easy dispensing from reels.
Free-Band Tourniquets Specifications
- Standard Blue and Blaze Orange
- Custom colors are available including fluorescent and pearlescent
- 1″ (25.4mm) wide x 18″ (457.2mm) long x .025″ (.635mm) thick
- .75″ (19.05mm) wide x 12″ (304.8mm) or 18″ (457.2mm) long x .025″ (.635mm) thick
- 25 piece reels
- 50 piece reels
- 100 piece box (packaged flat)
- Custom packaging including folded & banded and rolled & banded are also available
- Private labeling available
Free-Band Tourniquets FAQS
Are they non latex?
Yes, they are not made with natural rubber latex. They are made from a proprietary blend of soft thermoplastics and are a perfect replacement for latex tourniquets.
Are they reusable?
They are a single use disposable product to ensure no cross contamination between patients.
What is the minimum order?
- $300.00 total order
- We will accept below minimum orders with a $35.00 processing fee
- We accept all major credit cards
Can the tourniquets be sterilized?
Free-Bands are made of a material compatible with one-time sterilization by ethylene oxide, gamma irradiation, or autoclaving prior to use in sterile procedures. Free-Bands are single-use disposable tourniquets and are not re-processable.