At the forefront of developing products that contribute to wellness, KEP manufactures non-latex alternatives that prevent allergic reactions in individuals who have a latex sensitivity.
Free-Band® non-latex surgical tourniquet band.
KEP developed Free-Band® non-latex surgical tourniquet bands from a proprietary blend of materials specifically chosen to provide physical properties that closely resemble those of latex while eliminating concerns of latex sensitivity.
Our Free-Band Tourniquets are made from a reliable and highly durable material while meeting strict biocompatibility standards in the medical industry. Choose from a range of colors, sizes and packaging options, and notch cut for quick and easy dispensing from reels.
Free-Band Tourniquets Specifications
- Standard Blue and Blaze Orange
- Custom colors are available including fluorescent and pearlescent
- 1″ (25.4mm) wide x 18″ (457.2mm) long x .025″ (.635mm) thick
- .75″ (19.05mm) wide x 12″ (304.8mm) or 18″ (457.2mm) long x .025″ (.635mm) thick
- 25 piece reels
- 50 piece reels
- 100 piece box (packaged flat)
- Custom packaging including folded & banded and rolled & banded are also available
- Private labeling available
Free-Band Tourniquets FAQS
Are they non latex?
Yes, they are not made with natural rubber latex. They are made from a proprietary blend of soft thermoplastics and are a perfect replacement for latex tourniquets.
Are they reusable?
They are designed as a single use disposable product to ensure no cross contamination between patients, but from a physical property standpoint, they can be reused many times.
What is the minimum order?
- $300.00 total order
- We will accept below minimum orders with a $35.00 processing fee
- We accept all major credit cards
Can the tourniquets be sterilized?
Yes, they can be sterilized by various methods.
Is color matching available?
Kent Elastomer offers extensive color matching capabilities including fluorescents.
What is the product warranty policy?
Under proper storage conditions, the warranty period is one year from the date of shipment.