Natural Rubber Latex Tubing Products
We make natural rubber latex tubing options to fit your exact specifications, including meeting FDA food grade requirements, withstanding oils, UV light, ozone and more specific applications. We also extensively leach, wash, and surface-treat our latex tubing, thereby reducing protein levels below the limit of detection as measured by FDA-recognized test methods ASTM D5712 and ASTM D6499.
We’ll work with you to create your latex tubing order exactly the way you need it. KEP delivers leadership, expertise, and innovation in latex tubing products. Our customer service is second to none and our manufacturing is certified lean.
Latex Tubing Specifications
- I.D.s – Ranging from .031″ (.787mm) to 1″ (25.4mm).
- Wall thicknesses – Available between .015″ (.381mm) to .333″ (8.458mm).
- Reel Pack – Convenient dispensing reel that contains 50′ (15.24m) of tubing.
- Box Pack – Sturdy, flip-top box that holds 50′ (15.24m) or 100′ (30.48m) of tubing depending on size.
- Bulk Pack – Large shipping box that contains random tubing lengths depending on size and quantity.
Latex Tubing Applications
Since 1960 Kent Elastomer Products has manufactured quality natural latex tubing for customers in the medical and surgical industry, food and beverage industry, dental industry, sports and leisure industry and beyond.
Leading companies continue to trust our latex tubing products for generations because of great qualities like superior flexibility, tight tolerances, and outstanding resilience. This is coupled with our ability to respond to our customers’ needs with efficiency and manufacture to their exacting specifications.
Custom and Standard Latex Tubing Options
Our quality natural rubber latex tubing products can be ordered in standard options, by the box, by the reel, and in bulk, or we can customize packaging and labeling per your customers’ requirements.
KEP makes sure you get exactly your required amount and don’t pay for unneeded product.
From providing natural rubber latex tubing that is custom matched to your color to working with us to organize a just-in-time inventory process to automatically replenish inventories, KEP has it covered.
Latex Tubing FAQS
What is the minimum order?
- $300.00 for samples of standard random lengths
- Minimum order is 3,000-4,000 feet
- We accept all major credit cards
- We will accept below minimum orders:
- $500.00 for cut piece samples 2ft. and under
- $35.00 processing fee on minimum orders
Can natural rubber latex be sterilized?
Does natural rubber latex possess good chemical resistance?
- Acid (dilute) – Fair to Good
- Acid (concentrate) – Fair
- Alkali – Good
- Petroleum Products – Not recommended
What is the minimum order on custom runs and custom colors?
How soon can my order ship?
What are the manufacturing capabilities for inside diameters and wall thickness?
Are continuous lengths available?
Are cut lengths available?
What is the shelf life of latex?
What are the recommended storage procedures?
- Product should be stored in containers, sealed from airflow and light
- Packaging should provide protection from crushing
- Particular storage conditions should be at temperatures not exceeding 77° F (25° C)
- Storage should be free of Ozone producing machinery
What are the operating temperatures natural rubber latex tubing can withstand?
- Minimum recommended operating temperature of -65° F (-53° C)
- Maximum recommended operating temperature of 180° F (82° C)
What is the product warranty policy?
Made-in-America Latex Tubing Compounds
An environmentally friendly and biodegradable material, natural rubber latex refers to the white sap that is harvested from live hevea brasiliensis trees. Refining and compounding this sap renders it easier to process and optimizes its physical properties, like outstanding flexibility and enhanced tear properties.
Natural rubber latex rubber tubing can be affected by sunlight and ozone, so it is generally not recommended for outdoor use. But we went to work to find a solution for this. KEP provides the natural rubber tubing product, K911. This product has a protective topcoat that reduces breakage, and protects from damaging oils, ozone and UV light –extending the life of the natural rubber latex tubing by up to 300%.
All materials in our latex compounds also meet the recommended safe levels as specified in the U.S. FDA Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, Food and Drug Administration and have been used in medical applications for over 30 years.
Natural Rubber Latex Tubing Manufacturers
KEP latex tubing product solutions are created by a unique dipping process that increases smoothness and eliminates die lines and seams on I.D. and O.D. surfaces. Natural rubber latex also offers superior sterilization properties that make it a great fit for industries where sterilization is key.
Tell us about what your industry demands – we’re here to manufacture the natural rubber latex tubing products that you need, efficiently and effectively. Coupled with conveniences like custom packaging, labeling, and inventory management, we aim to provide the best solutions possible.