KEP stands tall as the only U.S. manufacturer of natural rubber latex tubing, providing customers with strong, flexible and smooth latex trusted for generations.
We make the latex tubing options to fit your exact specifications, including meeting FDA food grade requirements. We also extensively leach, wash and surface-treat our latex tubing to virtually undetectable protein levels (99.9% protein-free), helping to reduce allergen reactions.
More than 59 years of experience is inside each one of our latex tubing products, which you’ll find in medical, dental, therapy, food and beverage, and exercise applications, just to name a few. We’ll work with you to create your latex tubing order exactly the way you need it.
Latex Tubing Specifications
While our standard colors include natural amber and black, we can match your order to almost any color. Just send us your specs!
We offer more than 200 size combinations that depend on:
- I.D.s – Ranging from .031″ (.787mm) to 1″ (25.4mm).
- Wall thicknesses – Available between .015″ (.381mm) to .333″ (8.458mm).
We developed a custom cutting process where we can cut tubing in lengths from .063″ (1.6mm) to 50′ (15.24m) depending on size.
We package individual orders to customers’ packaging and labeling requirements. We also offer three standard options to choose from:
- Reel Pack – Convenient dispensing reel that contains 50′ (15.24m) of tubing.
- Box Pack – Sturdy, flip-top box that holds 50′ (15.24m) or 100′ (30.48m) of tubing depending on size.
- Bulk Pack – Large shipping box that contains random tubing lengths depending on size and quantity.
Latex Tubing FAQS
What is the minimum order?
- $300.00 total order
- We will accept below minimum orders with a $35.00 processing fee
- We accept all major credit cards
Can natural rubber latex be sterilized?
Does natural rubber latex possess good chemical resistance?
- Acid (dilute) – Fair to Good
- Acid (concentrate) – Fair
- Alkali – Good
- Petroleum Products – Not recommended
What is the minimum order on custom runs and custom colors?
How soon can my order ship?
What are the manufacturing capabilities for inside diameters and wall thickness?
Are continuous lengths available?
Are cut lengths available?
What is the shelf life of latex?
What are the recommended storage procedures?
- Product should be stored in containers, sealed from airflow and light
- Packaging should provide protection from crushing
- Particular storage conditions should be at temperatures not exceeding 77° F (25° C)
- Storage should be free of Ozone producing machinery
What are the operating temperatures natural rubber latex tubing can withstand?
- Minimum recommended operating temperature of -65° F (-53° C)
- Maximum recommended operating temperature of 180° F (82° C)