We Hope Your Season is Merry & Bright
This season we’re celebrating many things – The spirit of thankfulness and giving are in the air and we’re ready to enjoy festive family traditions and get-togethers with friends. As you’re busy wrapping gifts and thinking about all the delicious food you’re going to enjoy, make sure you’re also enjoying the drink of the season – Eggnog!
Before your next gathering, try our spin on Easy Eggnog… Our Sr. Director of Global Sales, Joe Williamson, is offering up one of his family’s favorites!
Joe’s Easy Eggnog Family Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon
- 2 quarts commercial eggnog
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton Cool Whip topping
- Grated nutmeg
- Combine eggnog and bourbon in a punch bowl until well blended.
- Add scoops of ice cream and stir to combine.
- Top with dollops of whip topping
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Makes about 18 cups.
The coronavirus is just one more in a long list of global sourcing disruptions Everything from Modern Tire Dealer to the New York Times report the severe impact of the coronavirus on Chinese business retail and manufacturing – and its effect on the global economy....