KEP Annual Family Picnic
This month, we had our annual KEP Picnic at Clay’s Park Resort! After two years of not being able to meet due to COVID-19, spending time with our employees and their families was even more special. We had caricature artists, great food, a baking contest, DJ Jazzy Greg, games, prizes, and tons of laughter. Family is what KEP is all about and we were thrilled to have everyone there!
We couldn’t have done it without the help of our amazing staff. Below is a list of people who went above and beyond to make the event a success. Thank you to:
- Lee Ann, for posting sign-ups, tallying tickets and placing them in envelopes.
- Mary, for ordering tickets and setting up the caricature drawings.
- Renee, for setting up side dishes and organizing the delicious dessert contest.
- Don and Sandy, for shopping for all the prizes, organizing the raffle, and setting up and helping serve food.
- Greg and Marie, for setting up the sound system.
- Nancy Miller, for ordering the chicken and tableware.
- And finally, KEP President Bob Oborn, for standing strong and making this picnic happen!
Meet Linda Hitchcock! Meet Linda Hitchcock, an Assembly Operator at our Winesburg Facility! Linda has been with KEP for 3 years and says one of the best things about her role is all the friends she has made. We love when the camaraderie of working together leads to...
August 2023 Anniversaries As students head back to school to continue their learning, we are grateful to have a team of life-long learners to celebrate this month. Between our nineteen August anniversaries, we have a total of 282 years of dedication, growth, and hard...
Importance of Sustainable Fishing The fishing industry, like many others, is abuzz with talk of sustainability and eco-friendly practices these days. Because fishing is such a diverse industry, with a complex supply chain, there are many ways to approach sustainable...