KEP Annual Family Picnic
This month, we had our annual KEP Picnic at Clay’s Park Resort! After two years of not being able to meet due to COVID-19, spending time with our employees and their families was even more special. We had caricature artists, great food, a baking contest, DJ Jazzy Greg, games, prizes, and tons of laughter. Family is what KEP is all about and we were thrilled to have everyone there!
We couldn’t have done it without the help of our amazing staff. Below is a list of people who went above and beyond to make the event a success. Thank you to:
- Lee Ann, for posting sign-ups, tallying tickets and placing them in envelopes.
- Mary, for ordering tickets and setting up the caricature drawings.
- Renee, for setting up side dishes and organizing the delicious dessert contest.
- Don and Sandy, for shopping for all the prizes, organizing the raffle, and setting up and helping serve food.
- Greg and Marie, for setting up the sound system.
- Nancy Miller, for ordering the chicken and tableware.
- And finally, KEP President Bob Oborn, for standing strong and making this picnic happen!
As February is the month to celebrate love and affection, we’d like to say a heartfelt thank you to our wonderful employees on their KEP work anniversaries! Each team member brings unique skills and talents to our company – and we couldn’t do what we do without them....
A History of InnovationWe began as Kent Latex Products 63 years ago. President John F. Kennedy was in the White House, and the Vietnam War was in full swing. Over time, people experienced negative reactions and sensitivity to latex. While competitors struggled, we...