When Dorothy Stein joined KEP a stamp was $0.15, a gallon of gas was $0.86 (a penny more than a dozen eggs), and a new house was just $71,800! While a lot has changed over the years, Dorothy’s commitment to KEP and our customers has never wavered! Congratulations and thank you to Dorothy, and to all of the amazing people celebrating anniversaries, from 2 years to 41:
- Dorothy Stein – Winesburg – 41 years on 5/14
- Gary Denning – Kent – 20 years on 5/22
- Wendie Stefanko – Mogadore – 17 years on 5/21
- Wilma Schlabach – Winesburg – 13 years on 5/14
- Candas Riffle – Winesburg – 3 years on 5/1
- Joseph Williamson – Kent – 3 years on 5/30
- Bobbie Cupples – Winesburg – 2 years on 5/2
The coronavirus is just one more in a long list of global sourcing disruptions Everything from Modern Tire Dealer to the New York Times report the severe impact of the coronavirus on Chinese business retail and manufacturing – and its effect on the global economy....
KEP’s Kaizen improvement events are an important part of our success story for many reasons. Holding hundreds of these Kaizen events over the years has not only made a positive impact on our bottom line, they have also improved the daily work of our team members and...