Total Cost of Ownership
Unite Cross Functional Teams
Part 3 of Strategies for Successful Procurement Partnerships
In the third of our four-part procurement series, Joe Williamson, Sr. Director, Global Sales & Customer Operations at KEP, discusses assessing balance cost and quality, learning from industry best practices, high impact criteria for Total Cost of Ownership and more.
In this White Paper, you’ll learn how to:
- How to assess your current procurement practices – save the best – and apply new best practices.
- How to ask stakeholders in your company all the right questions to build an effective picture of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO.)
- What cost savings means to others in your organization – it’s not always the same answer.
- How to develop supplier criteria and questions that address key stakeholder concerns.
- What to look for in geopolitical and other conditions from overseas suppliers.
- Take away four high impact criteria for TCO that will change your procurement process for the better.
Your e-mail information is used to provide you with monthly newsletters and periodic special updates from KEP and is kept private and secure. It will not be sold, rented or otherwise used by entities other than Kent Elastomer Products, Inc. and its servicing agents without your express permission. You may opt out at any time.