Total Cost of Ownership
Determining True Product Cost
Part 4 of Strategies for Successful Procurement Partnerships
The final part of our four-part procurement white paper series, by Joe Williamson, Sr. Director, Global Sales & Customer Operations at KEP, teaches how to look beyond the obvious for hidden costs and risks in procurement. How to appropriately assess a potential supplier’s strengths and weaknesses and build good communications to reduce costs are detailed in this white paper.
In this White Paper, you’ll learn how to:
- Use the RFQ to determine true product cost.
- Recognize that the bid price is just the tip of the iceberg – beneath the ice lies all the costs that provide the real cost of ownership.
- Look for hidden costs – such as costs of managing, logistics and distribution, reworking, training, cost of sourcing and more.
- Discover overall supplier strengths and weaknesses
- Build good communications to reduce cost.
- Share information – build trust and expect solutions.
- Determine what matters – spirit and ability, not size.
Total Cost of Ownership Determining True Product Cost
Enter Your Email to Download Part 4
Your e-mail information is used to provide you with monthly newsletters and periodic special updates from KEP and is kept private and secure. It will not be sold, rented or otherwise used by entities other than Kent Elastomer Products, Inc. and its servicing agents without your express permission. You may opt out at any time.